Sunday 18 October 2015

Presentation

Hello there, fellas! Here I am again, in a new blog, this time, 100% in english, in order to most people can read and understand its content. I'm not the best-english-talking person in the world, so, if you found a mistake or typo, please correct me.
This blog is dedicated to my compilations in video that you may or may not know: "The Tavern of Extreme Sound". This idea came out in August of 2015, when I started to want to make videos with sound samples of some of the most heavy and extreme bands I ever knew. Initially, the videos were made with movie makers such as Movavi and Wondershare, which printed in the front of the images, large watermarks. Also, it was really difficult to manage the time of each sound sample, making my early videos a mess. Currently, Windows Movie Maker is the program that I use and it is actually the best.

"The Tavern of Extreme Sound" is made just for entretainment and to spread extreme music around the internet, featuring not just worldwide famous bands like Moonspell, Cradle Of Filth and Slayer, but also much more bands with great music (along with some others that suck, in spite of not beign too much (thank god)). None of my videos are made for commercial/selling issues. The bands are the ones that have all the work making the song, so, they deserve the money. I don't, I'm just here, springing their music. Keep in mind that I ask for permission to the usage of some song to the respective band, if it does works with an international/famous record label (Relapse/Metal Blade) or if the song was uploaded by the band's official account. So, don't try to make tittle-tattles around here, stating that I "sell the videos", when it does not happen. Selling other people's material illegally is an absolute low-blow.

In this blog, I am going to make a page for every band that have appeared on my videos and also another page with their respective enormous listing, so anyone interested can see his/her favourite extreme band on a video with some other bands or even recommend another songs, taking into account the band's listing.
Another pages for another issues are also going to be created.

I have no intention of beign the supreme dictator of everything that can be considered as extreme music, TTOES is just made upon my opinion about the things I hear.

Well, I suck at presentations, so, it's done. If you have any doubts about something related to this, please, let me know.
See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment